We have a very special treat in store for you. Tuesday, May 7th beginning at 7pm, Kirk Grace from Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars will be pouring a huge selection of ultra-premium wine for your enjoyment.
If you’ve heard of Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars you already know about the high quality wine they make, and how they’re quite exclusive. If you’ve heard of or had Artemis, SLV, or Fay, you know that this is a winery that deserves it’s high reputation. If you’re unfamiliar with Stag’s Leap, this tasting event is a perfect time to learn, and taste wines in a rare opportunity.
Click through to buy your tickets. Purchase must be made online, and tickets are yours only when we receive payment information. No refunds or exchanges.
What are we tasting?
Attendees will be tasting 3 white wines and 4 premium red wines from Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars. This will include some of the most famous and luxurious Cabernet’s from Napa Valley. Absolutely not to be missed.
Upcoming Event Reminders
Note: If you tried to buy tickets Wednesday evening, it’s likely they did not go through. There was a technical glitch, please put in your ticket order again. If we get a duplicate we will manually remove the duplicate. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- May 3rd: Wine Club Free Flight Friday – Pick 3 to taste from wine club for free
- May 6th: Member Monday: Special offer for Club Members
- May 7th: Stag’s Leap Wine Tasting with Kirk Grace – only $7 (get tickets)
- May 9th: Great Divide Beer Tasting at 5pm and 7pm (get tickets)
- May 13th: Onliest Mixology Monday
- May 16th: Odell Tap Takeover Beer Event