Origin: 1575–85; only + est
intensive adverb 1. without others or anything further; alone; solely; exclusively:
Have you been to a Mixology Monday yet? For the May Mixology Monday we’re offering a one time promotion, the onliest, because we think you should try it and we want to make it easy. For this event only, we’re offering the Mixology Monday class for 1/2 price. This is the only time we will do this promotion, so if you’ve been on the fence, this is the time to do it.
- Step 1: Find someone to go with you, 1/2 off is like 2 for 1!
- Step 2: Buy tickets online here. The 1/2 price offer is priced at $7.50 individually.
- Step 3: Come to Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge Monday May 13th at 7pm.
- Step 4: Enjoy 3 fine hand crafted cocktails in an interactive, classroom environment.
Mixology Monday May: Summer Menu Preview
Bartenders Dustin, Zach and Ryan have been feverishly working on unveiling a Summer cocktail menu. This Mixology Monday we will be sharing three exciting drinks from that menu, complete with history, technique and answering any questions you have.
Upcoming Event Reminders
- May 6th: Member Monday: Special offer for Club Members
- May 7th: Stag’s Leap Wine Tasting with Kirk Grace – only $7 (get tickets)
- May 9th: Great Divide Beer Tasting at 5pm and 7pm (get tickets)
- May 13th: Onliest Mixology Monday
- May 16th: Odell Tap Takeover Beer Event