Begun in October 2006 by brothers Jeff and Chris Althouse, Oakshire Brewing is a 15-barrel production brewery in Eugene, Oregon dedicated to making fine craft beer. What began as a home-brewing hobby and a love of beer has turned into award-winning beer on draft and in bottles throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The name Oakshire represents their core values: Strength, like the enduring Oak; Independence, which fuels their innovation; and Community, remembering their place within the whole.
Oakshire is a company of brewers who truly love the diversity of flavor found in our own beer and beers made throughout the world. They share beers with co-workers, friends, and family. They love to talk about beer with anyone who shares their appreciation for brewing. And they love our small community of brewers and beer lovers.
They brew a variety of styles of beer through their different programs: Northwest Ales, Lagers, Wild Ales, Barrel Aged Beers, Beers with unique ingredients as well as Traditional Beer Styles. Why, you might ask? For the same reason that a craftsman’s shop is filled with a variety of pieces and an artisan’s gallery explores her artistry – because they love their craft. And in the same way, they love to brew. And they love beer.
And we love Oakshire! Don’t miss this rare opportunity to welcome Oakshire Brewing Company from Eugene, Oregon this Thursday at 5p.m.!
Starting at 7pm on Thursday we have our fantastic, fun, informative and prize-winning Trivia Night!Form a team and come on down to win! Did you know you can jump in for a round if you aren’t able to get here by 7? Who knows, maybe you’ll win! If you don’t have a team, come on down by your smart self and we will help you join a team. There are always friendly people who want more minds on their team.
Upcoming Event & Reminders
- Mon. March 10th: Member Monday! Buy One Get One for members only! Why not join?
- Tue. March 11th: Service industry Night! Stop by and check out our menu just for those of you in the industry!
- Wed. March 12th: Whiskey Wednesday. All Whiskey, Bourbon and Scotch is 1/2 off!
- Thu. March 13th:Oakshire Brewing Company from 5-7p.m. and Trivia Night!
- Fri. March 14th: Enjoy a unique wine flight in the Drinkery and Refuge!
- Sat. March 15th: Ladies Night! Ladies, bring your gal pals and enjoy and complimentary drink with your purchase!