1. Email list is segmented – You can now select which parts of the Enoteca news you want to read. We hope to make our communications more valuable to you, and hide the stuff you’re not interested in. At the top and bottom of this email are links to Manage your email preferences, go ahead and click through to select the lists you’re interested in and remove those you’re not.
- Fine Wine – [Irregular schedule] For wine offers, including discount specials and our tasting notes on delicious stuff.
- Craft Beer – [Weekly] Want to know what’s on tap? New beers in stock? Beer tasting reviews? This is for you.
- Tasting Events – [Weekly] Keep in the loop with our tasting event schedule.
- Wine & Beer of the Month Club – [Monthly] Read about the wine & beer we’re putting in the Bins.
- Restaurant Reviews – [Irregular schedule] We’ll tell you about our restaurant experiences. People who like good beverages like good food.
At the bottom of this email is this week’s Tasting Events, so take a peek at the new format.
2. Website Features – Take a look at the home page. We’re aim to make this a resource for your fine beverage needs.
- Tasting Events – You’ll notice a quick list of upcoming tasting events on the left. Click through to classroom format events to make reservations easily, and read more about the event. Navigation includes a page to see what the next beer tasting is, narrow down to this week’s wine tasting, and the complete upcoming event calendar.
- New Beers in Stock – Short list of most recent additions on the left. Click through for ordering, or see the whole list. The beers can be narrowed down by style and brand to help you locate what you’re looking for. If you’re missing anything, feel free to request it.
- Wine & Beer Offers – We’re constantly tasting wine & beer – I know, it’s a tough job, but someone has to do it. The new format will make it easier for us to share our delicious experiences with you and make available the wines & beers we try. The recent reviews and offers will show up on the front page, and older ones will be visible in their respective Fine Wine and Craft Beer categories.
3. Social Drinking – Each page is integrated with Facebook, and you can post your comments right on the page. Feel free to share your opinion or ask questions. When you find something you like, you want to tell your friends right? We’re using a Sharing toolbar to make it easy for you to spread the word.
We’ll be tuning in the near future, so don’t hesitate to report any technical issues, design issues, or other feedback that can help us improve.
Russell & Sarah Mann
Enoteca – Fine Wine & Beer
Upcoming Wine Tastings
What are we pouring for wine tastings this week? Glad you asked. Here’s what we’re tasting this week! For the full list of upcoming events, check our our full event page.