This Thursday we have a special treat! From 5-7pm we will have Colin Schilling of Schilling Cider, a Coeur d’ Alene local native, on hand pouring free tastes of his delicious new hard ciders.
Starting at 7pm on Thursday we have our fantastic, fun, informative and prize-winning Trivia Night! This week for Trivia Night we will have Meltz Extreme Grilled Cheese on hand serving up delicious grilled cheese sammiches. Form a team and come on down to win! Did you know you can jump in for a round if you aren’t able to get here by 7? Who knows, maybe you’ll win! If you don’t have a team, come on down by your smart self and we will help you join a team. There are always friendly people who want more minds on their team.
FREE Cider Tasting Thursday
Colin Schilling one of the original creators and cider makers will be on hand Thursday 5-7pm.
Schilling Spice originated in 1881 in San Francisco, later one of the great grandson of Schilling Spice creates Schilling Cider in Seattle.
Colin Schilling was born and raised in Coeur d’Alene and is a personal friend of Dustin from Enoteca. Colin partnered with another MBA graduate and close friend Mark Kornei and starting developing Schilling Ciders. Wildly successful in the Seattle and Portland region, he is bringing his love for ciders back to his home town where it all started.
A non traditional cider that uses brewery ingredients (hops) and methods instead of the winery sugary styles that are so dominant in the cider market. As a result you get a better tasting well balanced cider that gives amazing aromas and flavors so unique you won’t find them anywhere else.
Drop in for a free taste of this exciting new cider!
Upcoming Event & Reminders
- Wed. Oct 16th: Whiskey Wednesday – 1/2 price all Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, etc.
- Thu. Oct. 17th: Free Schilling Cider Tasting 5-7pm
- Thu. Oct. 17th: Trivia Night! Bring your team and win prizes 7pm
- Fri. Oct 18th: Friday Wine Flight – Something New each week
- Sat. Oct 19th: Ladies Night – Buy 1 Get 1 for Ladies from 7-9pm
- Fri. Oct 25th: Customer Appreciation Party – Whiskey Tastings and more
- Sat. Oct 26th: 1 Year Anniversary Party, Halloween Dress Up Party at Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge
- Wed. Nov 6th: Firestone Walker Tap Takeover with original brewer Jeffers Richardson
- Fri. Nov 8th: International Stout Day – Uber Stout Tap Takeover!
Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge is a full service bar featuring 11 rotating craft beer only tap handles, a snazzy wine list and wine flights, an up scale Bourbon & Scotch list, and hand crafted fresh & flavorful cocktails. We are Food Friendly, which means you can bring your own food, including ordering from any of the 5 neighboring restaurants!