- Reminder Today: It’s Whiskey Wednesday – 1/2 Price on all Whiskey, including some super-premium deals, and a stellar Bourbon Flight.
- Reminder Tomorrow: Free Schilling Cider Tasting 5-7pm w/ CDA native Colin Schilling, and win big at Trivia Night starting at 7pm, with Meltz on hand for delicious gourmet grilled cheese.
Can you believe the Drinkery & Refuge has been open a whole year?
The Drinkery & Refuge has been up and running for a year now, We have made some exciting improvements (like our exceptional whiskey selection) and kept some classic staples like our great wine tastings every Friday! Come for our fine wine list, great craft beer, superb scotch list, and hand crafted cocktails.
If you haven’t been in lately, now’s a perfect time to revisit!
We’re unveiling our new Fall/Winter Cocktail Menu, so it’s a good time to come on down to try something fresh and exciting. For cocktails we serve classic, traditional, and pre-prohibition era drinks using fresh ingredients and unique liquors. If you’re interested in something special, come check it out.
We will have more updates coming next week, but here’s what we are expecting for now…
Who, what, when, where, why?
Who: You, anyone 21 or over who loves delicious drinks with great people. Bring a friend!
What: First Anniversary of the Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge! Come for great libations, gourmet grilled cheese and live music!
When: We’re celebrating for 3 days, October 24th, 25th, and 26th, with special events and special beverages on each day. Some details below, more details coming soon…
Where: The Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge is located at 112 E. Seltice Way in Post Falls. 1 Block north of Exit 5, next to the White House Grill.
Updates: We’re still pulling together the details for this weekend, so keep in touch with us to know what’s coming! For instance, we will be tapping other special beer kegs, and we have some wine & beer tastings that will happen, but haven’t locked in a time yet. Any additional promotions or special First Anniversary events will be announced on our Facebook page. Head over to “Like” us now so you can stay in the know!
Special Tappings: We have some very special beer kegs ready to tap, so sign up for the Keg Tap Text service to get a text message when we tap a keg! Right now we have Enjoy By 10-25-2013 On Tap!
Thursday, October 24th
- Free Midnight Sun Beer Tasting 5-7pm
- Trivia Night starts at 7pm
- Door Prizes & Trivia Prizes
- Drink Specials
Friday, October 25th
- Customer Appreciation Day – Special Offers
- Free Laughing Dog Beer Tasting – 3-5pm
- Meltz Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sammiches 6-9pm
- Free Whiskey Tasting with Dean Opsal and Door Prizes – Spooky Spirits! 6-8pm
- Live Music by the Powell Brothers from 7-9pm
Saturday October 26th
- Halloween Party – Costume Contest, Drink Specials starting at 7pm
- Free Wine Tasting and special giveaways with Debbie Keller – 2-5pm
First Anniversary “Join the Club” Promotion
Wine & Beer of the Month Club Promotion
Get two FREE beer glasses: Sign up for Fine Beer or Rare Beer, or add one of the beer club’s to your existing subscription, and receive two free beer glasses. Choose from the brewery glasses available!
During the 1st Anniversary Weekend (all three days) you can get a special gift for joining the wine and/or beer club. We’re giving away one Riedel wine glass with sign ups for each Vintage & Reserve Club level, and 2 Riedel wine glasses for each Premier & Anniversary Club level. We’re giving away 2 beer glasses with each Beer Club you sign up for. Current members can get the free gift by adding a Club Level to their current membership. This is a “while supplies last” and “choose from the glasses available” sort of deal. We will put your glasses in your Bin with your first Club delivery, which is next week.
Tell your friends!
- Member Mondays: Buy 1 Get 1 Drinks every Monday for Members
- No Corkage: Members can buy any bottle of wine or beer at cheap Retail prices and drink here with service for free.
- Discounts: 10% off every bottle, 15% off cases, and 20% off orphans!
Additional specials, promotions, and give-aways will be available during the Grand Opening weekend. Stop by during the celebration to participate!
Upcoming Event & Reminders
- TODAY Wed. Oct 16th: Whiskey Wednesday – 1/2 price all Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, etc.
- Thu. Oct. 17th: Free Schilling Cider Tasting 5-7pm
- Thu. Oct. 17th: Trivia Night! Bring your team and win prizes 7pm
- Fri. Oct 18th: Friday Wine Flight – Something New each week
- Sat. Oct 19th: Ladies Night – Buy 1 Get 1 for Ladies from 7-9pm
- Fri. Oct 25th: Customer Appreciation Party – Whiskey Tastings and more
- Sat. Oct 26th: 1 Year Anniversary Party, Halloween Dress Up Party at Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge
- Wed. Nov 6th: Firestone Walker Tap Takeover with original brewer Jeffers Richardson
- Fri. Nov 8th: International Stout Day – Uber Stout Tap Takeover!
Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge is a full service bar featuring 11 rotating craft beer only tap handles, a snazzy wine list and wine flights, an up scale Bourbon & Scotch list, and hand crafted fresh & flavorful cocktails. We are Food Friendly, which means you can bring your own food, including ordering from any of the 5 neighboring restaurants!