Enoteca Drinkery & Refuge is OPEN July 4th. We’ll stay as late as you do, Ash will be behind the bar crafting excellent cocktails, serving delicious wine, or come get a pint and/or growler fill for Independence!
The most important thing that has made Enoteca great over the years is YOU, our fantastic customers and fans who enjoy delicious beverages.
This Friday, some of our regular fans have offered to host a Beer Sharing Party! It’s a great opportunity to taste unique beers in a social way, which is what this is all about. Some of these have already happened, usually by people posting on our Facebook page that they’re coming to Enoteca to kick one off.
Here’s how it works:
- Start time is about 7:30-8 pm
- Bring one beer per person to share – examples are beer club beers, rare beers not available in this area, vintage releases
- If you don’t have a saved beer, that’s OK! Enoteca staff will gladly assist you in purchasing a bottle here to share with the group.
- During this event, corkage is waived.
- Feel free to order pints while you’re here, there are great things on tap.
Fun Beer Reminders:
- Stone Enjoy By 7/4/2013 – Pick some up today to enjoy on July 4th!
- New Belgium Beer Passport: Month of Beer Offers – get a free T-shirt and enter to win a Patagonia back pack!
- Kill the Keg: The person who orders the last pint or growler of Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Black IPA will get a FREE Stone Vertical Epic 2007-2012 bomber set. No hints on how much is left!
- Growler Fill Special: Stone IPA now on special – growlers only $8.99. Only $8.09 for members.
- Deschutes Pint Night: July 17th – come try Fresh Squeezed, Class of 1988 Smoked Porter, and Deschutes Anniversary Black Butte, tapping both a keg of the 2012 vintage (XIV) and the new 2013 vintage (XXV) side by side.
- New Belgium Tap Takeover: July 30th – fill your passport and enjoy some great beer!